HarvestSync™ for Salesforce
Features of HarvestSync™ v3.x
- Time Card Integration: Automatically bring in all of your Harvest time entry data into Salesforce each hour.
- Archive/unarchive projects in Harvest by clicking a button from Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce generated or pre-existing project IDs.
- Includes initial set-up via web conference if requested.
- Utilize robust Salesforce CRM reporting and analytics to understand your projects.
- Lightning ready.
- Pricing: $750/organization/year (unlimited users in the same org)
Frequently Asked Questions
The HarvestSync application syncs the following information:
- Time Entries are synced one-way from Harvest to Salesforce
- The Toggle Project button in Salesforce will archive or unarchive a project in Harvest
The Account and Project objects are not synced with Harvest and must be created manually. Additionally, task types, invoices and expenses in Harvest are not synced to Salesforce. For most clients, you don't create that many projects in a given week or month. It is the time entries that are critical. The fields for budget, etc on the Project object in Salesforce are informational and can be modified or removed, but do not sync with the Project record in Harvest.
Yes! When you click the "Get it now" link and install, you will have a fully functioning 60-day trial. The trial may be installed in your production or any number of sandboxes.
After you have purchased your license, we will convert your trial to an active license. The license includes UNLIMITED users for one production Salesforce instance as well as unlimited sandboxes. You may cancel your subscription at any time; however, amounts already paid are non-refundable.
HarvestSync™ is $750/company per year (unlimited users).
HarvestSync System Requirements
- You must have an active Salesforce® account of Enterprise, Unlimited, Platform, or Developer edition.
- Salesforce® Essentials and Professional Edition are NOT supported.
- You must have an active HarvestApp account (get free trial).
Terms & Conditions
MSS (the Publisher) will install and test the initial installation upon request. Any errors after installation and testing will be the client's responsibility. Client understands that triggers, flows, and other customizations Client may elect to do following the initial installation and test will not be supported by the publisher. Publisher is not responsible for the availability of the Salesforce CRM or Harvest services or the elimination of any included features and makes no warranty for Salesforce or Harvest uptime or features. By installing this package, the installing organization agrees to receive email from the Publisher about the application's features. Organizations can opt out at any time.